High performance foaming agent
- Creates a matrix of stable, evenly distributed air bubbles in both the fresh and hydrated system employed.
- Prevents segregation of the cement and low density aggregates such as vermiculite / pertile or other low density aggregates such as polystyrene beads.
- Reduces density due to air-entrainment increases the workability of the mix.
- Has all the attributes of conventional air entraining admixtures.
- Does not retard or affect the hydration characteristics of concrete or mortars.
- Reduces overall mass density up to 30% depending on the system used by and mixing equipment employed.
- Increase cohesiveness – preventing separation of dissimilar materials and differing densities.
- Improves workability – the micro air bubbles entrained act as ball bearings, lubricating the mix.
Corrofoam is recommended for all concrete and mortar mixes where low density and entrained air is required.
- All types of cement
- Highway slabs, runways
- Dams, resevoirs
- Road and maritime construction
- Compensation of the harshness of some natural sand with low fine particle content
- Concrete exposed to thaw
- Extruded concrete